Top 5 Franchise Opportunities In 2012
Have you always wanted to open your own franchise? If so, 2012 might be your year. NuWire Investor says that this is the time to buy into a franchise because it is now easier to get approved for a loan of this nature and franchisors are helping with initial costs. Therefore, there are a variety of companies that are making successful entrepreneurs of many Americans. Consider some of these top franchise opportunities of 2012 and see if one of them could be right for you.
1. Hampton Hotels - According to Entrepreneur Magazine, Hampton Hotels are the currently the number one grossing franchise in the country. The first franchise was opened in 1984 and there are currently 1,868 franchise units total. However, you will have to have a decent amount of money to be able to invest in this franchise, approximately $3.75 to 13.11 million.
2. H & R Block - If you are looking for an opportunity that won't break the bank, Entrepreneur says that H & R Block is the best low-cost franchising opportunity. It only cost $35.51 thousand to $136.2 thousand to invest in a franchise.
3. Interim HealthCare - Premier Franchises explains that Interim HealthCare is an excellent option because it is an older and well established franchise. With over 300 offices, it has a proven success rate.
4. Bricks 4 Kidz - This company helps teach engineering principles to children using LEGOs. Only $25,000 is required to invest and Franchise Expo puts it in the top spot on the list of top franchise opportunities.
5. Balloon 'N Novelty - A discount party store, Balloon 'N Novelty will be fun to own and can offer great benefits. Furthermore, it generated $11 billion in sales last year according to the National Retail Federation.