Five Things To Always Have In Your Car
You never know when an emergency situation is going to occur. Therefore, consider stocking your car with these items to use in the state of an emergency.
1. Auto safety kit - MSN Auto explains that it is imperative to have an auto safety kit in your vehicle. Many companies make packaged auto repair kits or you could put together your own. Be sure to include items like rope, flashlights, batteries, matches, tape, basic tools and first aid supplies.
2. Clothing - You never know when the car will break down and you will be forced to walk a mile in the rain. For this reason, pack a small bag containing various pieces of clothing and keep it in the trunk of your car. It may also be a good idea to keep a blanket in the bag.
3. Food and water - The life essentials should be in your car at all times. Keep a few water bottles and protein bars around just in case. You're better safe than sorry.
4. Cell phone charger - A cell phone is one of the best tools in the case of an emergency, but it can do you no good if it is dead. You can say with almost certainty that you will need to charge your phone on the go at least one time, so save yourself the hassle and be prepared.
5. Money - Keep at least a little bit of cash in your car at all times. It is probably best if you can have some bills in addition to loose change so that you will be ready for any scenario. There's nothing worse that scrambling for quarters when approaching a toll.